(Untitled)

I’ve just begun to dig through the absolutely atrocious built-in HTML formatting of the Ultimate Bulletin Board software that powers the Newted message boards. All I can say at this point is… yikes! I’ve made a few changes to the look and feel to start off, mainly to match the redesign of the static pages found on the rest of the site. I also managed to figure out how to left align the Newted Community graphic on the main message board page. Woot! That unassuming little task turned into quite an adventure, wading through the endless, poorly documented reams of Perl code that this beast of a board uses. Hopefully things won’t look too wonky after I get through with my first attempts at editing and tweaking. Wish me luck.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.